Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend already!! =D

Today has been my second day at school.. ^^
School was nice, I like it..
=X Never thought I would say that! O_O
I'm really nerdy now...
Anywayyyy, I think I'll be posting shorter blogs from now on..
because:
1. I have school and it's draining the time out of my day!
2. let's be honest, I write about the most random and daily stuff (maybe that's what you really like reading xD I don't know, I like writing it ^^)
3. I should stop listing, because there is no "3"!! =X
4. ... and no "4".. ^_^"

Yeah, well.. that was it..

OMG!! I'm already working for a project!! O_O and it's a real project! The client is nobody less than "De Volkskrant" (a Dutch national newspaper!)
You see, nowadays almost nobody reads a newspaper where you have to pay for!
"De Volkskrant" wants to reach people between the age of 24 and 30 too, but apparently the paper doesn't appeal much to them..
So, it's our job to make a new product for "De Volkskrant" which will appeal to people between the age of 24 and 30! ^^ We have to find out what they would like in a newspaper, what they dislike and what new methodes of promoting and refining the product..

Sorry not much for today.. ^O^ *yawns*
I'm tired, I want to sleep now..
I'll stop the coloring thing now.. It takes a lot of time.. which I don't have anymore...
Byebye!! *waves* Tomorrow I have a day off!! ^^ and I'm going to Almere (city) with a friend of mine.. but I can't go shopping.. cause I'm broke.. =(
I had to pay for my study and my books (I'll get it back from my mum, but not soon..)

Now I really, really leave! Keke.. ANNYOUNG!! ^^

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment