Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sports.. "Yay! and warm your muscles"? or.. "Aaah! Where can I hide?!"?

As I promised in yesterdays blog entry.. I would blog about something fun! ^^
As long as I didn't forget.. which I obviously didn't! xD

So, the topic of today is "sports"..
As not many of you know, I'm allergic to sport..
*cough, liar, cough*
^^' No, I'm not allergic to sport, but I'm not really fond of it either..

There are some sports I actually do enjoy though! ^^
One of them is dancing and the other is unihockey! =)
I don't know if you know what sport "unihockey" is, but it resembles regular hockey a lot..
It's indoors, played with a ball instead of a puck.. ^^
It's a lot easier!

I'm glad I don't have to follow PE class anymore! *grins widely*
When we had PE indoors, it was okay, but when we had PE outdoors.. *winces at the memories*
I totally disliked those classes!! We would always play baseball, which is something I just can't play! =X
We were entitled to be in both teams once..
We had to hit the ball or stand in the field.. -_-'

When I had to hit the ball it would either not get hit or never see the field.. =X
If I could hit it, I wouldn't be able to send it in the right direction! ^^'

Once I had to stand in the field and I really didn't want to participate in the game, so I thought I was smart to go all the way to the back of the field..

...
Well...
I thought I was smart, but then some *&^%@^%$ boy, who had practised baseball hit the ball real hard and I had to run for it.. -_-'
So I ran for it trying not to lose that big sweaty hand"SHOE".. Keke..
I picked up the ball, gathered all my strength... and threw it 3 meters far.. -_-'
*repeated that for 3 times..*
Anyway.. they ended up running towards me to get the ball in the field, instead of me bringing the ball back! ^^'

My sister has had her PE class a few days ago, and that's how we got to this topic xD..
Turns out.. she has the same problems as I have when playing baseball! xP
She told me she had to be the catcher, but she didn't memorize the rules of the game.. =P
They are complicated! ^^
But if there is anyone on the field who has to know those rules the best, it's got to be the catcher!!! xD

We talked about this topic together over diner and we were wondering..
Does this strength issue got to do anything with being Asian?! ^^
I mean, we are just 1/4 Asian, but we have an Asian build..

Getting to that, we wondered, are Asian people good at sports?
^^ I know, of course there are!! =P matter of fact, I can call out the names of at least 5 persons (not related to sports) that are Asian and good at sports! =)
You know how some countries are known for their sports..
Like the US for American Football, Japan for Sumo wrestling, the Dutch for ice-skating, the French for the "Tour de France" and so on..
Well, my sister and I were wondering which sport would be known for Korea! ^^
I looked it up and.. I could have known -_-' It's TaeKwonDo!! =D
I knew, I knew, I KNE-HEW!! *jumps*

*cough*
My sister is fixing her jaw... it dropped.. Keke..

Anyway.. I'm alone again.. My sister went to sleep..
*envy! I want to go to sleep tooooooo!!!*
ahem.. *poses herself..*
I'll finish this first! =)

Yesterday over diner we were talking about sports, as you have read..
At a certain point my sister and I bacame a little crazy.. ^^'
Keke.. we made this thing: ^^' To be taken lightly of course! *wink*

How to become a Sumo wrestler:
Step 1:
Start off practising Martial Arts for a few years..
Step 2:
When you have practised for some years start eating as much as you can..
Tip: Not excersising accelerates the process!
Step 3:
You can't afford to lose weight, so minimalize your movements!
Step 4:
When your size matches the door post even if you suck your belly in, try out for the Sumo team! ;) Good luck!! =D

WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SUMO-WRESTLER, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T USE THESE TIPS ABOVE.. AND FOR YOU JACKASSES OUT THERE, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME (OR ANY PLACE FOR THAT MATTER)!!! ;)

^^' Keke.. So you can tell..
Me and my sister were having fun! ^^ Just as much as me posting this! xD

But, I'm going to feed my sweet little rabbit now! ^^
She's keeping an "ear" on me! xD
Really, she has one ear lifted in my direction! ^^'
She is hungry!! =D Or just graving for some attention! =P
As of stating the opposite.. she's started drinking! -_-'

Well, I'll be gone now!! =)
Annyoung!! *waves*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment