Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Long time no see.. I'm BACK!!! =D

Yaay, my Internet is back, and so am I! ^^
It wasn't just lack of things to blog about, no, I just couldn't get on the Internet due to a defect in one of the cables.. blahblahblah.. (I'm no computer expert =X)

At first we thought our provider was being nasty to us.. ^^'
They did have an error at that time, but it turned out we hadn't even been victims to that error.. keke.. just a stupid coincidence.. =P
To find out more about the problem my mum and I tried out all sorts of things xD..
To find out that her laptop could actually run Internet (if there would be a connection) by itself! ^^' she'd always been using a cable, while she could get wireless access!! =P

You know what the most stereotype thing is when Internet fails? The so-called family bonding..
My family is already quite close, so I can't tell whether that is true, but we certainly had something to complain about together xD!

As I said, my family is close with each other ^^, we drink something together in the afternoons and in the evenings! =) It's nice to have that break when I have studied or had a long day at school.. Not that I talk much about that.. but I have the opportunity! ^^'

Once when we were having tea in the evening, my dad got the hiccups..
I have actually never heard my dad hiccup before, not that I remember.. ^^
The funny thing was, my dad was being pissed about having the hiccups! xD
It went so far that my dad decided to retreat to his own room, to get his hiccups to stop!
We were like: "What is he doing?" but we decided to let him handle it the way he thought was best..
^^ It still was hilarious, hearing his "hiccup!" from somewhere on the other side of the house, when there was a silence at ours.. *still laughs at the memory*
The sadest/funniest thing was, when my dad came back, thinking the hiccups were gone.. they came back! XD

=) Something completely different..
Last week I had a free day on wednesday! =) so I went to Amsterdam with a friend, Dieuwke, who happened to have wednesday off too! ^_^ We had lots of fun, going from shop to shop.. =)
I was looking for presents.. ^^ I blogged about this already.. I think..
I remember! ^^ That was the day before.. ^^
When we were in Amsterdam, there was this creepy man telling Dieuwke she looked good.. We were like.. "okay, thanks.. BYE!!! *creep*", but the man kept talking to us.. He asked whether we had visited Paradiso (a club) once.. I hadn't, but Dieuwke had, so the man invited us to come to Paradiso that night! 0_o
Dieuwke answered: "maybe... *mysterious grin*"
Ofcourse it meant: NO WAY!! but that's obvious! =P the creep was in his 40's!! The man wasn't done with us.. no.. He started telling me my style (clothing) wasn't sexy and that I should dress more like my friend!! o_O He concluded I must be unconfident about myself.. -_-"
I'm insulted! *pouts*
By the way, Dieuwke's and my style of clothing is totally different, she isn't more or less stylish than I am, it's just a style difference.. ^^

The past Saturday it was the party of Mariska and Danny (the twins I had been buying presents for).. I won't tell much about the things happened there.. It's not something I'd tell all the world. =]
The things happening after the party are of much more value.. =)
The thing is.. I called a friend of Danny's, who had been my boyfriend a year and a half ago.. I had been the one to end our relationship at that time.. but I fell in love.. ^^'
I just wanted KaMing to know how I felt, not knowing how he felt after all that time..
He hadn't stopped loving me!! =D
So, we're back together! ^^

Speaking of pics! =P I have this cool program on my laptop on which I can edit pictures! =)
It's simpler than Photoshop (I think! xD), but has a lot of fun things you can do..!
I made a lot of pics already.. the posters and backgrounds for my fanfics, for example.. but I used the program to make my profile photo too.. ^^ How does it look? =P I'm starting to get better and quicker at it too! ^^ Keke..

I was bored.. I made this emo: ~(=))~ It's like one of those ancient English soldiers that rode horses! xD I was really bored ^^'

^^ A few days ago, I found a cool song of SHINee, called "Talk to You"..
I totally love the song! =) It's really catchy and the beat is nice..
Usually rap music doesn't really interest me.. but in this song, I actually enjoyed it! xD

For the next blog entry I have something in mind already.. ^^ so I hope you'll look forward! =D

Byebye! *waves*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment