Monday, September 14, 2009

"Brilliant workings of the mind!!" Sounds cool, eh? ^^

And that's just what I was going to blog about today! ^^ keke..
Well, tonight.. since it's already 9:20 pm at my place.. (-┏)
Knowing myself, I'll probably finish this blog about half an hour later.. ㅡㅡㆀ

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh..
*ehum..*
Sorry, just had to let it out xD No really, just don't notice.. xP

I was wondering, have you ever had little self-invented sentences pop up in your head?
*hopes she's not the only one*..
Well, I did.. ^^'
Quite frequently too.. ㅡㅡㆀ
- You might be reading the random writings of a crazy girl! -
But then... you probably already knew.. ^-^

With these sentences I mean something like this:
"Messy yet Classy.." *That's one I like so I remembered it xD*
I think of that one to fit me well... *grins widely*

These days, I'm feeling kind of tired actually..
My whole being is focused on my study!
I might just wake up in the middle of the night, starting to read a study book in my unconsious state of mind.. xD
You know how your brain processes all happenings of your day when you sleep.
The happening of school might just prove to be a tough one! ^^

At days when I have nothing to do but school I silently wish something to happen! ^^'
It's basic logic, eh? ㅡㅡㆀ
These silent wishes grow so loud, that I actually can't wait for the weekend, any weekend..
It even makes me long for the past days! ㅡㅡㆀ

Want to know where I was the 2 days I didn't blog? xD
I had a "Goodbye party"..
A friend of me is going to work in Italy for a year, (FYI; that's about as far as Korea is from Japan)..
The party was in the evening, we held a barbecue at her house! ^-^
I had to bring the fruit, which I bought an hour before the party started.. ^^' I had too, since I couldn't take it to school with me, so I had to buy it after school.. =P

In the evening we gave a book with photos and personal messages to our friend and then we went warming marshmallows above a fire! =D *yummy!!*

Elisa, if you're reading this: I hope you're having a great time in Italy! You have the best weather of us all! xD Pas op voor de schoonmoeders hè? Haha.. =P
*Sorry for adding the Dutch sentence.. if I say it in English, you'll still need the background information to get what I'm saying.. =X Hope you understand*

After the party I slept at another friend's house.. ^-^ I had a great time! ^v^

I'm still looking back at it and smiling.. (-┏)

The next free day is on Wednesday! ^^ I'll be hooking up with friends then too!! Keke.. ^^
I'll be going to the capital city of our country (Amsterdam) and shop!!
Althought I don't have a cent to spend.. (-┏)
Actually, I do have something left, but I don't want to spend it all..
Some things I do have to buy..
- A present for Mariska (who's birthday party will be next saturday)
- A present for Danny (the twin brother of Mariska, same party)
- A pair of jeans.. ^^ I really need one! *looks innocent* (^-^)v

*(^-^)*
*does cheery dance*
I actually have a lot of niceties coming up! xD
*looks forward*

You know something funny?
A classmate of me made a funny drawing of the economy teacher today! xD
It resembled a lot, he's good! ^-^

It's now 10:15 pm, I need to SLEEP
Really, tomorrow I have to leave the house at 7:00 am!! Ô_Ô
I hope I won't fall asleep in class tomorrow! ㅡㅡㆀ
That would be so typical.. (-┏) Yet FUN!! (^-^)=b

Byebye!! *waves*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment