Monday, September 7, 2009

The life of a student..

Hi everyone, I'm back after having a blog-entry-free-day! xD
I'm itching for some colorful blog entry! ^^

To be honest, I didn't have time to blog yesterday..
The reason: I was with family.. ^^
I was with my parents and sister at my aunt's place.
My cousin and I both started a new school this year =P
I started college and my cousin started high school! xD
I know ^^' There's a big difference..

Anyway, the topic of this blog entry is the difference between being a schoolgirl/-boy and being a student..
As you probably already know.. I like to list things.. so I'll just make a list ^^'

~ Differences between schoolgirls/-boys and students: ~
1. Students have less books! ^^ It's true!!
2. Schoolboys and -girls get more useless assignments and more accompaniment from teachers than students.
3. Students have more freedom and more responsibility.
4. Schoolgirls and -boys are looking for best friends, students are looking for connections..
5. Students call their teachers by the last name, schoolboys and -girls call their teachers by the first name.. (in the Netherlands, that is..)
6. Students complain more.. =X
7. Students are older (NO! REALLY??? (Ô_Ô) )

Okay, I don't know anymore.. -_-'
But I think this topic is pretty lame..
Anyway, I'll write about something else.. ^^ 'kay?

My project group has expanded some more..
I don't know if I wrote that already, but there's a guy in our group now..
Last week he joined our group.. but today a new person joined. =)
Our group is currently the biggest in the class! O_O
We started this year with:
- Group A: 6 persons
- Group B: 4 persons
- Group C (mine): 5 persons
- Group D: 3 persons
After the first week 3 persons had joined the class, 2 at group B and 1 at our group..
But now, another 2 persons joined the class! xD
I don't mind it though, I like having new classmates! =)

Tomorrow I need to get up really early!! I have to leave my house at 7:00 am!! Ô_Ô
I wonder how I'll do that! xD It means I have to get up at 6:30 at least, maybe even earlier!!
*Doesn't believe her own words anymore.. Looks at her school schedule*
It's really that early!!
My school starts at 8:30, but I have to travel for 90 minutes, so.. you can figure it out, keke.. ^^'

You know, being in college is actually really relaxing! =D
I have a few hours of school (today it was just 50 minutes) and then I go home, do some homework and finished!! =)
I know, it's just the start of the year, so there is not that much I can do yet, but still, in high school I would have had a lot more hours of following classes!! ^^

I'm tired of sitting on this chair.. -_-'
I'm going to quit writing now....
ANNYOUNG!!! *smiles and waves*

Woaaah! I have a taste for tea right now! ^^' Keke..
Hmm not much of a different topic, eh?
I'll write about something fun tomorrow! ^^ (if I don't forget! O_O)

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment