Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take it easy.. drink Iced tea! ^^ .. & eat a cookie! xD

I have to confess something!
^^ I like writing in English more than I like writing in my own language! =X
That's mainly the reason I started blogging in English.. ^^
Of course I can reach a broader reader's base this way.. but it's not like I have many readers.. do I? xD

Okay, so I'm hooked to writing in English! =X ^^'

^^ 'kay confession time 's over! =P

Today I had the urge to blog.. I don't know about what.. but some ideas crawl around in my head..
I'd better catch a good one! ^^'

*till so far not caught any*

*cough*

I'm distracted..
If it goes like this I'd better quit.. xD

PING! ^^
Got one! =)

I once had the idea to list down ten things that keep cracking me up.. ^^
I know it's going to be a difficult thing to do, but I'll try! =D
The list will not be from funniest to less funny, because that'll make it really difficult for me! ^^'
Here it is:

~1. My dad's weird things xD.. today he was pissed because he had made a mistake with the door he was installing.. he had placed it the wrong side out.. ^^ that actually was an approvement (his statement), but he couldn't get around the fact that he had not planned it that way and only found out after installing it completely! xD
~2. The English accents of DBSK, SuJu, Ss501, SHINee and all the rest of Korean artists xD
~3. Get married (Indo movie)
~4. The dramas of DBSK & SuJu
~5. Me and my sister being dorky together.. ^^ Alreet XD (sorry inside joke^^')
~6. Indonesian words that resemble Dutch words
~7. Sue Limbs books! ^^ "Girl, 15, beautiful but insane" & the sequel
~8. HeeChul's blog! ^^ =P
~9. The only guy in my project group being troubled because he thinks he's being affected by the fact he only works with girls xD.. He made a pony tail in his hair today ^^' I think he IS affected by us.. keke! xD
~10. Certain fanfics, like "Let's not" and "Love Vs. Love"

My list might not be that funny.. ^^' I know..
I'm a bit tired and my inspiration is nearly gone.. =(

=D I caught another idea! xD
I think it was yesterday.. =P when I was talking with my boyfriend about something very interesting! ^^ Our conversations are always interesting! ^^ =P
It was about dreams.. =)

I think I have weird dreams.. I know dreams are always at least a bit weird.. but mine are never even slightly credible!!
There was a time when I would write down dreams I could remember in the morning.. ^^
I still have those dreams written down in a dummy! =P
Last night I took the dummy and read a few.. the first is from 2002! ^^' It's kind of long ago! xP

Let me share some dreams with you: ^^' warning.. they're weird and to top that off.. I took the weirdest few of them all! ^^'

~ November 2002 I was at school with my parents, we were attending some information gathering.. I was bored and went to the restroom, to empty a bucket of pee (yuk! why would I bother?!) . In the restroom was a dirty clothed man.. a beggar, so it seemed. I was scared of him, (in dreams the feelings of like or dislike are even sharper than in real life!) The man asked me my name, so I answered and wanted to leave. The man blocked my way and said: "I won't let you go this easy. Where do you live?" I told him the right street, but the wrong number, then I went back to my parents. I sat close to my mum and dad. Suddenly the man come back and paralysed my parents and me, saying I wasn't being honest to him and thus he was going to be nasty on me! He took a clothespin and started hanging my parents and me on a clothesline.. while saying: "If you hang it like this, it'll be the best.."

~ October 2004 I was at the Central station of Utrecht with my sister when there arrived a train with ex-prisoners. They were stacked in plastic bags like they were dead, which they weren't. Between the rails were another 2 bags, which lay there unnoticed. When the train had departed the 2 bags were ripped open and 2 armed men were shouting for us to clear the platform. On both sides the platform became deserted. Suddenly there was a third man. He screamed something like "I'll catch." My sister and I ran into the McDonalds. When we ordered fries the men came in. The quiet prisoner was talking to the 3rd man and the rough prisoner asked us: "Where's your mother?" A bit taken aback my sister and I answered: "At home!" The quiet prisoner came to us with a newspaper article, showing us a photo asking if we knew who it was.. I recognized the person and said it was Steffani, a girl from my class.. Then I went to the desk of MacDonalds and bought 7 Swiss bank notes. (never knew that MacDonalds dealed in currency exchange xD) Then my mum said they would be helpful if I wanted to go to Switzerland. After that me and the quiet prisoner went outside. I told he him he didn't look like a criminal, and went to sit on his lap.. then I whispered: "All you need is a little bit of love.." (was I hitting on a criminal?! *twitches eyes* O_o That's sooo not me!) When I had said those words he put the gun to my head. I got up from his lap and sat down on the step, saying: "You scare me, please put the gun away.." Then the prisoner told me he never wanted to hear 'the word' anymore, because his dad had died. With that he showed me the article again.. the announcement of his dad dying was beneath the photo of Steffani.

That were 2 very detailed dreams I've had.. ^^ I know.
It's because I wrote them down as soon as I woke up..
Nowadays I have dreamed a lot less, I also don't have the time to write them down in the morning.. ^^'
Nowadays I'm always troubled getting up and try to stay in bed as long as I can permit.. xD

I think I'd better sleep now.. ^^ It's getting late and I have to wake up at 8:00 am tomorrow! ^^'
I'm spending my day off in Amsterdam with a friend.. and we have agreed to meet up early, because she has to be home at 2:00 pm.

Next time I'll blog I'll pick a topic before hand.. ^^ so I won't have to share some stupid crap.. ^^'

Alreet! (sorry same inside joke xD) I'm going! *waves*

Byebye!
AnNyoung!
Sampai bertemu lagi!
Doeidoei!
Auf wiedersehn!
Ciao!
Arrivederci!
Joi gien!
Zai ji(-)en!
Au revoir!
.. (insert your language here) ..

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment