Friday, June 4, 2010

An update on my life! =P

Hi everyone~!

If I pass for my tests, I'm done with this school year!! =D
So that's why I found some time to update on my blog! ^^
First of all:
THANK YOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA, ARIGATOU, TERIMA KASIH, MERCI & DANKESCHÖN!
I just noticed my blog has been viewed over 5,000 times! =D
*bows* I hope my content is worth that many views, again thank you!

Currently I'm not doing so well..
Yesterday, I mean the 2nd of June, was my birthday, but I didn't feel that happy..
It all started with a lack of sleep on the night before, caused by terrible itching!
To be honest I haven't slept well in weeks!
To add on that, my skin looks more like elephant's skin, my eyes have huge bags and I constantly have to sneeze due to my grass allergy!A year ago I didn't even know that existed!!
What's more, I had a test on my birthday! It was a Media & Society test and I had to guess almost 50% of the questions... Luckily the test consisted only of multiple choice questions, so there might still be a chance I passed it..
To top all of that, I was out all day and only returned home at 23:00h, because after my test I had a course in writing short stories and it got late because it was the last lesson.
I don't really know why, but I felt slightly depressed.. probably because of my itchy and damaged skin..
Apparently I even looked sad, since someone actually stopped in their tracks, turned to me and tried to make me smile..

Even now, I feel that same light depression within me..
Physically I'm not really feeling well, due to eczema and allergy. For that same reason, I postponed making another video..
Mentally I feel like sleeping and crying for no reason, I'm not really eager to do my hobbies anymore, but I do want to feel better and sometimes that's enough for me to shrug it off (temporarily) and be happy. My biggest issue is my sleep.. I really want to sleep, but I don't want to go to sleep, because I know I'll be tossing and turning until at least 3:00 AM, only to wake up again at 6:00 AM..

Sorry for my depressing post..
Suddenly I felt I had to write about this, 'cause it's the most accurate state of mind of mine right now..
^^ There were some nice things on my birthday too, though!
~ My sister gave me a DVD called "The Joy Luck Club", which is a story of 4 Chinese families of 2 generations. The story takes place in China in the beginning of the 20th Century, all the way to San Francisco around this time.
~ On my birthday I had the most wonderful weather! The sun was shining and for the first time in a while, the temperature was above 20 degrees Celsius.
~ Lots of people send me texts, mail or commented on my account on Hyves or Facebook to congratulate me with my birthday. If you're one of them and you read this: THANK YOU, I WISH YOU HAD A NICE DAY AS WELL!

Even though I'm not as happy as the usual me really is.. I'll try to smile, even when I'm alone.. and you won't notice anything different..

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing to be sorry about. If you're feeling depressed, best way is to let it all out. Besides your asian fever and artistic hobbies, I think your readers are quite interested in you and your feelings as well, because you don't blog that much about your inside world. Hope you feel better soon and have a good night sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Thank you for your encouraging words! I truly appreciate them! =) I feel a lot better now.. ^^ I'm a positive person from nature, but I guess I just felt down for a while.. I had to deal with a lot of stress before, so it all came down on me afterwards ^^, If you understand what I mean. =) But I'm okay now! (^-^)V

    ReplyDelete