Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog changes..

Hi everyone~!

As you might have noticed, I made quite some changes around here..
Part of the reason is the developments of Blogger, they made it possible to choose from more lay-outs.
^^ So that's when I decided to take a look.. and I have to say: Nice designs! =)

As I said, the Blogger developments were a reason for the change, but the most important reason for a blog change is my personal change..
Lately I feel like growing up and becoming more professional, instead of wasting time and being a child.. Does this feeling have to do with turning 20 perhaps?

In the past years I've been through some important fases of my life, and although I still feel like a young and unexperienced girl, I also feel it's time to do something with my life..

You might ask me why this has something to do with my blog lay-out.. XP
Well, that's because I feel like changing the feel of my blog to make it more compatible with how I'm feeling! =)
Sounds reasonable, doesn't it? ^^

Anyway, I won't turn boring! ^^ I promise! =P
Growing up is one thing, but losing your inner child isn't really part of that! XD
At least, in my opinion..
The thing is, I want to do more productive things and be more responsible and disciplined in general..
The things I want to do:
1. Finish translating my English story into a Dutch one and go to a publisher!
2. Rewrite "Verliefd, Verleid, Verloren" so it can be brought out too..
3. Recruit friends to start filming my story.. So I can audition at the Film Academy as editor..
4. Make YouTube skits!
5. Continue playing the piano and learning to play Yiruma's songs.. (I already know 2: "River Flows In You" and "When the Love Falls")

^^ As I said just now, I want to be more disciplined, which means I should go to sleep now...
It's already past midnight, so I'm late, and I still have to take a shower.. =X

Well~ I guess that means byebye for now! =)
I'll be back soon! ^^

Ps: I spend hours on changing most of the previous entries to fit the new lay-out! 0_0 but I'm content on the outcome! ^^

Ciao~ ♥

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

1 comment:

  1. Heyhey Maria,

    okay, I don'have some amazing talent with acting, but if you need any help with clothes, just tell me and I can make it (or at least try to) for you!! ^^

    x Natas

    ReplyDelete