Thursday, April 22, 2010

Me & My Piano!

As the title says, this post is about me.. and (try guessing XD) .. my piano! XP
Well~ actually it's about my new vlog! ^^ Is it [vlog] or do I have to pronounce it like this: [vee-log]? XD
As I was trying to say.. OH BOMBER!! XD I wanted to stop calling it a vlog!!! -_-"

Anyway~ here is the vid in which I play the piano! =)


Just a side note: the camera I used is still my photo camera XD so no top quality.. I guess those aren't made to record high quality sound! XP

I hope you enjoy this vid! I have a new idea already, but it might take some time for me to post it... ^^"

Ciao ciao! (I'll be in Italy on the 1st of May! =D)

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

1 comment:

  1. Mariaaaaaaaaaaa~ you're so cool!!!!!! The river flows in you is amazing, I have a cd of Yiruma, and I totally love him XD

    En zorg dat je je verjaardag viert dit jaar, want ik heb net een stoer kadootje bedacht ^^

    x Natas

    ReplyDelete