Sunday, April 11, 2010

New idea vlog + piano workshop

^^ It has been some time, but I'm back with a blog entry!

First of all: Lately I've been feeling better! =)
Before I felt a bit depressed.. not like I was down or something, just really tired and not motivated to do things, but that's been going better now! =)

Reasons why my mood lifted:
~ I recently got into contact with an old friend again ^^
~ I've been creatively productive again
~ My exams are over and I passed both of them
~ I've been listening to K-pop day after day XD
~ I discovered more songs of Ayumi Hamasaki (of whom I am a fan occasionally..)
~ My sister send me a few songs over the phone! =D Now I don't have low quality, self recorded crap as ringtone anymore! XD

As the title says.. I have a new idea for my vlog.. well.. YouTube channel.. I rather don't call it a vlog, since I might do comedy and skits as well in the future.. =)
Anyway, you can expect a new vid soon, which I will place here too! ;)

Oh, ^^ I just want to say I had a piano workshop today (and I also played in front of public after wards).. =D It was fun! ^^ That's all I wanted to say.. X'D

^^ Byebye! *waves*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment