Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last day of my internship!

Yesterday was the 'go away party' of my internship!
After 3 months of inspiring work, the time has come to start a new chapter in my life...
Goodbye WOVOX (the company I had my internship at), goodbye MIC, goodbye Higher Education...

...but: Hello University, hello Koreastudies!

Anyway, to get back to the thing I wanted to talk about.
Besides my goodbye party, it was also the co-founder's birthday yesterday. He wasn't present that day, but we were going to do a lipdub for his birthday...
I had no idea what a lipdub was either, but I'll explain it now.
The point in a lipdub is that you do what the lyrics say and you lipsync along with it.

Example: the lyrics are 'I love you'. You make a heart sign and pretend to sing 'I love you' xP

Here's our lipdub clip! =P

Ah, by the way, it's me with the big 'we celebrate'-canvas with ducklings on it! =)

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment