Thursday, September 15, 2011

First party as a "University Student" ^-^

Haha! Tonight's going to be my first real party as a university student!
I don't know why that feels like something big, but I just wanted to blog about it.

So, here's the situation: I'm sitting in my room now, about to pack my bag. At 9:15 PM I've agreed with a friend to meet, so we can dump my stuff at her place and head to the party. =) The party in question is a birthday party of two guys from our study association. Almost 60 people are going to come to the party! x) It's crazy!!

I'll see lots of friends I made at the Tanuki camp again! It's going to be very nice, I think! (I don't know the right word for it; "nice" seems inferior, "great" sounds sarcastic, "fantastic" sounds fake, if not sarcastic as well...). The party will be held until 5:00 AM! I don't think I'll stay right to the end, though. I know I can, but it's just too late. xP Anyway, got to pack my bag now!

Oh, about getting drunk... I won't! x) Never been either! ^^ But maybe I'll have a little something, not beer thought, I find that nasty...

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment