Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Introduction of my new study!

Today I went to my new study's introduction day!! =D
As you may already know, I switched studies and my new study is "Korean studies".
Shortly explained: I'll learn the Korean language, the culture, the history, the literature and the traditions.

On Tanuki (that's the study association) camp I already got to know 3 Korean students (we were the only 4 that attended the camp).
Today I found out we're with 22 in total, of which I have already befriended 5. =)
The other 3/4 of my classmates I haven't spoken to, because there was no time at all to get to know them.

During the introduction day (which was actually an introduction hour) our 5 teachers introduced themselves and explained what the first semester was going to bring us. They answered questions we had and gave us info about our schedule. One of our teachers is a native speaker and I really look forward to the language lessons!! =D

And the most amazing thing I heard today? We (the whole class, so all 22 Korean students) are going to Korea for half a year, in our sophomore year!!! =^-^=
This is going to be AWESOME!

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment