Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today's 10-10-'10! XD

... my far neighbors are getting married -_-'
Since the Dutch crown prince, Willem Alexander, and his girlfriend, Máxima, got married on 02-02-'02, there's a madness in the Netherlands to get married on 03-03-'03, 04-04-'04, 05-05-'05 etc.

It's probably worldwide popular to marry on those dates, but it gets kind of cliche now... I wouldn't want to get married on such a date anymore...

By the way, my dad was being 4D today...
First he asked me where the digital camera was, so I told him.
I knew he was going to do something.
Then he suddenly appeared in front of me, with a big smile and a camera in hand...
'UH-OH!' I said (and thought) as he turned it on.
>_> he just turned into PAPArazzi! (XD excuse my lame-joke-ness)
To start complaining about how he could not catch the 'nice shot'.
At that point I started to wonder whether it was a lack of his skills or an insult on how I look! =/
XD .. but I decided on the lack of his skills, since he was the one complaining! ^^
After several (about 20-40) attempts to capture my face spontaneous, my dad got a little annoyed and said he could better capture it with his digital video camera... O_o
And so I ended up being visually disturbed by a video camera as well... -_-"
Hurray for a painting dad!! ..and what again was the purpose of filming me?

If I start seeing my face on one of his paintings, I'm gonna scream!

Well, unless I'm on it with Beauté (my little rabbit) in my arms! ^^
He still didn't make that one... although the photos have been made.

TTYL! ^^ ♥♥

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment