Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As promised, another post today! ^^

In case you're wondering, I haven't spend my day hanging around..
No I spend it far from relaxing.. O_O
I actually worked today! ^^

Okay let me start my description of what I did today.. =P
Don't worry I will leave out the boring things! ^^

A friend of my mum's has asked me to help her clean and reorganize her shed..
So I went, because I am too nice.. kidding.. I went because she had sprained her ankle and needed help.. and I am still a nice person! =X
Because I was going to her anyway she wanted me to help her draw up a job application too..
She's Costa Rican, so she finds it difficult writing such formal letters without flaws.
And I totally understand that! ^^ Dutch formal letters are hard enough to write, even for native Dutch people!! =)

At her shed I ended up emptying the whole shed.. Dumping everything into the front yard.
*small break*
And then reorganizing it, twice, because it was a real puzzle to get everything in there!! O_O
You wouldn't believe how much actually went into that shed!!
I moved like twelve heavy carton boxes, a lot of bags and some random things.

When we were done with the shed we had lunch! ^^
It was delicious, you know how something just tastes better when you're hungry!! xD
Not that it wouldn't be delicious if I wasn't hungry! O_O

After lunch my mum called.. ^^' Where I stayed...
It took longer than we thought..
We still had to draw up the job application!
So we did that and I had to send it via mail, to print at home so she would pick it up later! ^^
Yeah, it was all thought out, but it had to be this way, because she has no (useable) printer at home..

By the way, not even an hour after I left she came to pick it up! ^^
Disciplined, don't you think? ^^
She did pay me something for my day's work at her place, but I had fun doing it, too! =)

I still haven't watched "Romeo + Julliet"!!! *mentally slaps herself*
I had really wanted to do that today... =(
But I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow..
I finished my dad's movie!! I only have to burn it! ^^

I think I'm going to sleep right now, it's getting late and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow -_-'
I don't really like the dentist..
The dentist(person) is nice, that's not the point, but I just don't like it when people examine my mouth..
I think you'll know that feeling.. keke *mentally hits herself again*
Anyway I have to be there really early, like 8:20 am!! =O
Today I left my bed at 8:30 am.. tomorrow I'll have to leave it at 7:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dies*
I'd better sleep now..
Byebye..

Ps: I don't feel like coloring my whole message.. sorry for not giving you colors! ^^ You can copy this to Word and add colors yourself! xD.. *pushing the send button..*

No comments:

Post a Comment