Saturday, September 25, 2010

World wide survey (a joke) =P

Last month, the U.N. held a world wide survey in which they only asked one question:

"Could you please give us your honest opinion about the solution for the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey failed miserably because:

- In Africa they didn't know what "food" was.
- In East-Europe they didn't know what "honest" was.
- In West-Europe they didn't know what "shortage" was.
- In China they didn't know what "opinion" was.
- In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" was.
- In South-America they didn't know what "please" was.
- In the US they didn't know what "the rest of the world" was.

Honestly... How to offend the entire world in just one post, this.=X

It's just become Autumn here and the weather is starting to get a little chillier...
I'm slowly slipping into a Winters' sleep... XD LOL, not really, but my energy is getting less. ^^" Summer always gets the best out of me, but then Winter makes me a little unhappy (I don't really like cold weather...)

GOT TO GO NOW!! ♥ Say hi! to my new blogging spirit! X'D
Today is my parents' 25th year marriage celebration, so I won't be here! ;)
In fact the celebration will last till the 28th of September, since they married on the 25th for the State and on the 28th for the Church. 4 days of celebrating! Woohoo!! =D

Ciao~ ♥♫♪☺

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment