Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Question - Answer! =)

A small list of questions! =)
I promise it to be small! ^^v ᆿᆿᆿ
Since last time it became a #R*&^#$ long list! ^^"

1. Name people who made you smile today?
~ Mom, my sister, ChiHo, Bas & Esther

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
~ turning around in my bed ^^"

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
~ browsing through someone else's blog.. (that's where I found this list!^^"

4. What is something that happened to you in 1992?
~ That year I got a little sister! ^^ And I turned 2 that year.. much more hasn't happened I guess XP ^^ Oh, wait, my mum gave me my first vocal lessons! XD ᆿᆿᆿ

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
~ "Just get the CD from the orange package downstairs..!"

6. How many different things did you drink today?
~ Ehm.. I drank tea, chocolate milk, again tea.. That makes 2 different things! =P

7. What color is your hairbrush?
~ Blue..

8. What was the last thing you bought?
~ Lunch, or better said, pre-dinner, since it was almost dinner time and I was still far from home X'D..

9. Who was the last person you met?
~ My entire class.. ^^ but if you count the last person I saw.. it has to be ChiHo, he left last, before I left.. ^^"I'm such a nerd XD

10. What color is your front door?
~ Bright red.. It truly is, but yeah.. that's what you get when your father's favorite color is red.. ~_~

11. Where do you keep your change?
~ In my wallet, like everyone else.. I think! X'D

12. What's the weather like today?
~ Sunny and clear, but chilly since it still is the end of winter..

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
~ Chocolate and Coconut! =D

14. What is something you are excited about?
~ K-POP!! Especially TVXQ, Super Junior and F.T Island!! =)

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
~ Far too long ago.. I can't remember exactly.. T^T

16. What size shoe do you wear?
~ 39, sometimes 40.. I DON'T HAVE LARGE FEET!!!ᆿᆿᆿ ^^"

17. Are you a cheerful person?
~ Definitely! ^^ I like to laugh and I don't know what PMS, depression or chagrin feels like! ^^"

18. Do you want to cut your hair?
~ YEAH!! ^^ Well, I want curls first.. and when that has worn out, I'll cut it.. (see a few posts earlier..^^)

19. Do you talk a lot?
~ Not really, I'm more of a writer.. ^^

20. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
~ Nope.. No X is in CherryChocol8! ^^ =]

21. Do you know anyone named Steven?
~ Uh.. Yeah, but I never see/hear from that person.. ^^" He was a classmate in the first grade of High School.. I'm now in college.. It's been about 8 years that I've last seen him.. but we were never close, so that's not a problem ;)

22. Do you love your friends?
~ Now tell me, who wouldn't? XP Isn't that why you're friends with certain people, because YOU LOVE THEM! So YEAH, I LOVE MY FRIENDS! =)

23. Are you typically a jealous person?
~ I'm not really a jealous type of person.. Maybe that's because I've never really had a reason to be jealous..

24. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "R":
~ RyeoWook! ^^ =D

25. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A":
~ Anne!

26. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
~ My mom! ^^" ᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿ

I'm sleepy.. GOOD NIGHT!! =D

BYEBYE! Xx

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment