Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~ I'm bored and I don't feel like sleeping.. ~

What to do when you're bored... *sigh*
To me the white sheet of an empty blog message is very alluring.. it makes me want to fill it with interesting stories! ^^ but it's usually not that interesting..
Just to make it more interesting, all types of games and question lists have been made by people who understand that blogging is very difficult when nothing big really happens in your life.. *breath in, breath out* ..but to be different from all the other blogs, you have to be unique.. *question mark, troubled expression* .. so you make your OWN LIST! X'D *slaps forehead*..

*cough* So that's what I'll do.. ^ー^"
It'll have only 3 questions..

1) What are you happy about?
Right now, I'm happy that my parents approve about me auditioning for the Film Academy next year.. ^^ I'm also happy that my photo camera (yes, I use a PHOTO camera to make MOVIES! XD) works with an file extention that is compatible with my computer! =D In that way I don't have to move mountains to get my vids done! ^^

2) What are you unhappy about?
I'm unhappy about my parents disapproving about my plans for the next year.. because I can't audition for the coming year at the Film Academy, I figured I wanted to spend the coming year going to Indonesia, stay with my family there, work a job and making vids during my free time.. (a great plan! ^^ At least, that's what I think).. but my parents think I should stay in my current study, to finish 2nd year of MIC, although that wouldn't get me a higher educational grade.. but I guess they have a point when they say I should finish 2nd year, because it's not sure I make it through the audition, so might I be rejected I can start at 3rd year of MIC.. *sigh* I just really hoped I could go to Indo~

3) What are you going to do?
Right now, I'm going to post this, log off and sleep.. Tomorrow, I'll be waking up early, start making some homework, maybe think of some script and leave for school.. When I get back, I'm afraid I have to play piano and then STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! =( I so dislike school now.. I'm not really motivated anymore.. but, I'll finish this year well and then I'm going to enjoy my summer vacation! ^^

That was my question thing..

I read one of my previous posts and in that post I was ranting about my stress for the Pitch I had to do.. I figured I should also tell you how it ended! ^^
I made a powerpoint presentation and I kept a paper with me, so in the end I was able to do well! =)
I really improved and that should count! ^^ Actually, I still was nervous like crazy and when I started my voice shot up from the nervousness! =X
Luckily nobody noticed, because I started my pitch with reading a small piece of my own story, which started with the word "Hey!" XD and that was exactly when my voice decided to octavate.. Keke!

Now I'd better go to sleep.. =)

*ANNYONG~!* (v^ー°)

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment