Saturday, December 12, 2009

^^ Looking forward to tomorrow!! =)

Tomorrow is not "just a Sunday" or "just a day" even..
No, it's my mum's 49th birthday, or in Korean her 50th birthday ^^..
So, if I had lived in Korea, it would be a big party! ^^' but since I don't, it's going to be a big party next year.. XD
Anyway, it's still her birthday and I bought her a great present! xP

^^ I bought her a book where she can write down her own receipts in..
That's not all, I also bought a little something where you can grow seeds in, from a little plant you can eat.. called "tuinkers" in Dutch, but I don't know the English translation ㅡㅡㆀ
It has a specific design so you can cut the greens off clean without bits of soil coming with it..

I have made a card for my mum, drawing it with aquarel pencils.. (I hope it's correct English) ^^'

My English lacks when I have to describe specific objects I don't use often.. ㅡㅡㆀ
But hey, I'll learn from trying (and failing ㅡㅡㆀ).. ^^'

~~ That's it for today, or now at least.. XP ~~

BYEBYE!! =)

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment