Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ghost Train.. XD

Today I went to pick up my present..
Long story short: I forgot my present when I got it on Saint Nicholas day, so I had to fetch it later XD

(A) If you had read my blog, you could have known.. and if you know me well, you could have known either.. ^^'

On Sunday (the day after Saint Nicholas day) I had called my aunt that I was going to visit to pick up my present this week.. but I didn't really told her when.. ^^'
She said it was okay and there would always be someone at home..

So today I went all the way to my aunt's house (which is a 2,5 hour journey by public transport).. When I finally arrived at their house, nobody was at home.. except for the cleaning lady.. ㅡㅡㆀ
Luckily she let me in to wait for my uncle (who had JUST left). ^^'
After I told her that I was a niece/cousin of the family... XP

Anyways, an hour later my uncle came back =)
I had spend the hour very happily behind my own laptop, writing at my fanfic! ^^
That to the side XD
So when my uncle came back he offered me something to drink and prepared me a piece of almond pastry letter!! yumyum.. =D

When we were just relaxing on the cough and talking about Maurice (my cousin) playing at a friend's house, Elousise (my other cousin) came back from school! =)
^^ So we started relaxing on the cough with the three of us.. XP

And then I was going home again..

After taking the bus back to the Central Station of Leiden, I had to take the train to Amsterdam Central Station..
.. but that train was:
1) crowded, so I had to stand.. (not overly crowded, but all seats were taken..)
2) creepy.. *bites nails* .. okay, not that creepy XD

I was standing near the doors, at the top of the little stairs that go down..
(For the people who know Dutch Railway transport; it was a Intercity train, the ones that make almost no noise and drive without shaking that much)..
Above the stairs was some sort of cabinet (probably for the electrician, to be able to fix errors and such), but from that cabinet came weird unhuman snores..
Sometimes it sounded like someone with a cold breathed in and out and at other times it sounded more like the flushing sounds of a toilet, but then with air instead of water..
Those sounds would come in rushes, sometimes they couldn't be heard, but they weren't the only weird things..
Throughout the whole journey, between two wagons (on my other side) was the annoying sound of scraping metal..
There was this third creepy thing.. when the announcer spoke, it was too soft to understand anything she said, you could only hear her voice..

Then there was the most normal, yet important factor: it was getting dark, I couldn't see what was outside any longer..

XD So that factor makes the experience creepy
ㅡㅡㆀ
If it was on the midst of the day, I wouldn't even think anything of the sounds..
I'm now already laughing about my fantasy of a "Ghost train".. but if the train had been completely empty.. well..

NO, SORRY.. NOT BELIEVING IT! XD

I'm too much of a realist.. I can't be scared about something like that.. =P

Anyway.. I'll be going now! XD

Byebye!! *waves*

안녕! ( = annyoung! )

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
Always keep the faith.. DBSK FIGHTING! *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment