Tuesday, January 9, 2018

1001 Books To Read Before You Die

Hello internet! =)

It is probably not a secret that I love to read books, and that these books often are among what are generally accepted as 'the classics'. And occasionally I read absolute rubbish too... LOL

Therefore, this post may not come as a surprise x') As it is basically the perfectly idiotic fusion of my ADHD brain's challenge-accepted-tendency and my love for books. By now it must be clear that I am indeed interested in reading the following 1001(+) books. LOL.

The original list is copied from here. As the list is actually published much like a catalog by a real publisher and then revised a few times, some titles have an 'a' or 'b' added. These a's and b's are revisions from 2008 and 2010 respectively.
*NOTE: I CHANGED THIS POST because I was kind of fed up with keeping both this post and this list (click to go to my list page). I posted my list in an extra page, so that when, if, this post would ever descend in obscurity within my blog (which will gradually happen as I post more) there will be more ease for me to find my list =) And that made me decide in the end just to get rid of the list in my blog roll...

So there we are =) *Goes to read some more*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~ *~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment