Thursday, September 29, 2016

So much going onnn~~

Ugh... Long time no type... How have you all been doing? =')

Well, I have been doing... a lot. or actually, not that much?

Lately I've been working on my Bachelor's thesis (again, you say? Nope, still...) I think I finally got something good now. And if not, it will not be much of a difference. This year will be the last try (not because I can't do another try, but because 3 times should be enough to prove I can't?)
However, I won't bother you with the academic topic x'P it's something with Korean fairy tales, the female hero's masculinity and a structuralist analysis x') If you'd be interested...
This year my university changed its program for writing a thesis. We have to follow a supporting class, which helps structure the process of writing and helps with peer evaluation.
Anyhow, let's forget that I ever wanted to do an MA study~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Apart from my thesis, I'm still doing a reading challenge in Goodreads... (And a crazily high record as well; 65 books, but I'm hoping to even get it to 72 books, currently read 47...). I might leave it alone at a certain point. (I MUST if my thesis shall command it).

I do have something to look forwards to once I graduated (or when the academic year is over). I'm given a chance to do volunteer work in Indonesia, on the island of Flores. I will stay there either with some Catholic nuns or with the brother of my church's priest and his family. =) This brother is said to want to start a business in tourism and he's looking for people to work with. As I have briefly studied tourism, I might be able to do some paid work for him too (but I can't be sure beforehand). Anyhow, the opportunity is already way awesome!! =D

Less good news is that my laptop is showing serious failure... *sad face* When I start up, it usually beeps and doesn't boot. The second try gives me the option to start normally or to repair. If I start normally it is alright. Besides the starting issue, I have a constant red X on my battery icon, with the warning that I might want to change my battery. And last but definitely not least (unless least pleasant) is that my keyboard starts typing '''' at intervals (ranging between 30 secs - 5 min). I guess I should start saving for a new laptop now...

AND MY SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE ENGAGED!!! =D

And I have a hybrid bike with which I have already made quite a few long bicycle trips. I'm planning to ride 70 km with it soon! =) So far I've been riding almost every day (unless it was raining).

As you can read, a lot of things are going on in my life at the moment. =) Ha!~ Well, at least my love life is very quiet now... (: And I'm happy about that. It's time to graduate, I can't have a divided mind atm.
Speaking of which, I've contacted my doctor and will be going through some testing for ADHD soon... =/ I've always had a terrible attention span, a very busy mind with deep (or so I felt them to be) thoughts and a working pace so slow they thought I was mentally lost in Narnia. I did some research about ADHD and wow, they're all just talking about me... =P

Oh, and lest I forget, I'm going to write a book! =D I have a great idea, and I'm determined to write it, I just have to figure out when x')

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment