Saturday, January 11, 2014

Romance

I want to have a slow relationship which lasts until forever.
Not immediately, but when the time comes, I just want my guy to be there.
I want to fall in love slowly with a person who is not a Men's Health cover kind of guy.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and true beauty comes from inside.

When I fall in love I want us to be friends already, not strangers.
I want to fall in love with his soul and have butterflies giggling.
I'd tell him I don't mind if he'll grow bald at 27 or if his skin is scarred and sensitive.
Our relationship should be an oasis among the storms and the deserts of loneliness.

I want to feel freed by his presence and laugh into the sun.
No pressure to be someone or to keep a conversation on the roll.
I want to share my life, hopes, dreams, sorrows and all the rollercoasters I have and will be in.
We can laugh at silly things together or have deep conversations over coffee.
An unspoken but substantial trust and a bond so deep we understand the other at a glance.

I want to have a slow relationship with solid grounds and endless dreamy skies.
And the whole world shall be a field of flowers to walk in together.
I want to hold hands and share soft kisses on the cheeks.
Then when we dance to imaginative music, I want to whisper "I love you".
That, to me, is true romance.

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment