Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Panda~! ^^

This week has been a good week for me! =D

I'm having fun time with friends, good results in my study and I'm taking up playing the piano again! =)

The downside is that I'm having some trouble getting enough sleep... ^^"
Someone told me once; there are three things for a student, but you can only pick two.
1. Good grades
2. A social life
3. Enough sleep

So, I guess you can say I picked good grades and a social life... ^^" I usually don't sleep enough. ㄱ.ㄱ
Besides these three things I also try to spend some time on hobbies. I mentioned I started playing the piano again and I also have my embroidery to finish... And that's not all, I want to write and draw too... xD
There should be 25 hours in a day, no, make that a good 40 hours in a day, with less than a third needed on sleep ;)

Come to think of it, we humans haven't got very sustainable batteries... xP We need a third of our life to charge and that's not all, we have to feed too... We also have a ridiculously (s)low memory (even if compared to a simple MP3). But, we can develop, something no device can do by itself (yet)! ^^"
Sorry, this is horribly off-topic! ㅋㅋㅋ


^^ Something fun happened on the 6th (of March, this year). One of our classmates prepared song texts to K-pop songs! =) And so we ended up watching a 2PM MV ("10 out of 10") in class! xP Our Korean teacher helped us with the translation of the chorus and then we sang it together! ^^ 아주 재미있었어요! So much fun, because our Korean teacher is around 50 years old, I think, but she really seems to like these kind of things still! =]

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment