Monday, May 30, 2011

The Black Market~!

^-^ I'm soo looking forward to my birthday on the 2nd of June~
Saturday (the 4th of June), I'm going to Beverwijk with my friends (to celebrate), to the Bazaar, which is an Oriental black market! =D

You know what that means~ *hint, hint*

Okay, so maybe you don't...
^^ Anyway, I'll be searching for Korean black bean paste and other ingredients to make Jjajangmyeon~! =D
Haha, yep! It's the first Korean dish I'll try and I'm kinda nervous!
...Too bad there's no Korean market anywhere near my place (Beverwijk is pretty far away) (︶︿︶)

So I hope I can find my ingredients! xD The Bazaar is really nice anyway~!
I'll blog about it soon! (If I don't forget!)
Maybe I'll have photos to share too! (If I don't forget that either!)

Bye for now~ ♥

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment