Friday, April 8, 2011

Food jokes from a drama I forgot

^^ I'm back~!

So, I was cleaning up my room... and threw a lot out... and then I came across some jokes I had jotted down after seeing a movie...
I have absolutely no clue about which movie it was (believe me I tried for hours to find it, but till this moment I haven't found it). The movie was about a young female that was going on a blind date with a man while she absolutely didn't feel like it. The man cracked some jokes and she was less than slightly interested. Later in the story she meets him again and things change. She was drunk or something and she started hitting on him and I don't know what exactly happened anymore... xP

I do know that the jokes he told her were funny enough then to write down! xD
Here they are:
~ What did the strawberry say to the blueberry? I love you berry berry much.
~ Why does a lost man in the desert still survives? Because of all the sand which is there.
~ Why did the lettuce blush? Because he saw the salad dressing.

^-^ Hehe, I think these jokes are pretty common and perhaps well-known already... LOL, but I did hear them first when I saw that movie.
Btw, if someone knows the title of this movie (because of my poor description, I doubt it), please don't hesitate and tell me in a comment! =]

Haha, it was fun, I guess, now I have to continue my homework... -____________-

Ciao~ ^-^ ♥

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment