Thursday, February 25, 2010

^^ HI~

Hi everyone~! ^^
How have you been? =)
I have been away for a few days (away from my blog, that is.. ^^ㆀ)..
..but now I'm back with a new entry! *yaay!*

As always.. I forgot something! *shame on me!*
About me forgetting.. it's not something I don't do often.. as stated before.. ^^ㆀ
I'm kind of a "serial forgetter" X'D or actually more like someone who'll always get things mixed up..
Last week, at the end of our school project, when the winner was going to be announced, I mixed up the dates.. We were nominated and the 17th february was going to be the day they revealed the winner.. on the 16th I said to Bas (a classmate) that it was that day.. ^^ㆀ but it was the 16th, so..
On another day that week I had printed and brought my English reader (the printing almost caused me to arrive too late at school) to class, but we didn't have an English class that day.. -_-ㆀ So very typically my behavior..

^^ㆀ And there was me.. wondering why they would call me "blond".. since I'm a natural brunette (with almost black hair!)..

I have some ideas for my hair..
.. but I can't decide (also something I'm very bad at.. ^^ㆀ)

~ The first choice is to get it permanented, like Acha Septriasa's hair in "Love is Cinta"..
I really like to try curls, not very small ones, but curls like her's.. ^^ maybe a little more ^^ The thing is, will it ruin my hair? Or will it stay like that for only 2 hours or so? ^^ㆀ

~ My second choice is to cut my hair kind of very short.. *waits for the shock effect XD* .. keke, I'm not kidding.. I might want to cut it shorter than shoulder length, with a fringe.. Something like Park ShinHye had when she filmed the drama "You're beautiful" (I'm talking about the female hairdo ofcourse! ^^)

My current hair looks like this:

^^ㆀ I look weird, so just look at my hair please! X'D

I don't know what I should do... curls, or short??
*doubting*

I'll go now, you can comment to help me make my choice! ^^ I would like to hear your advice on this! =D
~ I'll be back later!!
Byebye!! *waves*

~~~~~X~~~x~~~X~~~~~
*~Maria

2 comments:

  1. Curls!!!!!! Nice picture of you btw ^^

    x Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ thnx!! ~ I'm still doubting so much! XP I was thinking of the short haircut.. ^^" Since it's easier to have and it's less heavy.. but I don't know whether it will look good T___T

    ReplyDelete